Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have been tagged AGAIN

Six insignificant things about me.....

HMMMMMM - This is hard to do since I am very significant :-)

1. All my pants get a hole in the same knee (my right knee) Wierd.

2. Sometimes I take more than one hot relaxing bath in a day. (It is my time to chill, read, and not ask a three year old if he needs to pee) good thing we have a good water heater.

3. I could eat spaghetti every day! I just love it!

4. I have to put lotion on my feet before bed! I just hate that dry feeling.

5. I never can remember if I locked my car or not so I often have to go back and check.

6. One of my all time favorite movies is "A League of Their Own"

Ok..... there you have it.

I now pass along this tag to my dear sweet sister-in-laws
Janie - Who I am totally jealous of cuz of her season pass to Disneyland and living just 10 minutes from there and Sara who I just love to read her blog.... she makes me laugh and I think she should write a book.

2 comments:

rosanne said...

Because there IS NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

I'm all for daily carbo-loading!

Clay usually puts lotion on my feet because he can't stand my nasty dry feet scraping against him during the night!

Love to you, Kristi!

Unknown said...

Ahh, I think "A League of Their Own" is a Poulsen Family Favorite! I quote it way too much! I'm glad you guys have a blog-I can't believe I never asked if you had one. Ours is www.jaredandjenday.blogspot.com.