Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have been tagged???

Ok to be totally honest I was not sure what being tagged meant but I looked it up (yes I googled it) here it goes Jess. Five things about me that most people don't know. That is a hard thing cuz I am an open book.

1) I really like to take baths - You can find me most nights in my tub after the kids have gone to bed. I usually have a book to read. I also usually have my Dr. Pepper in there with me. HA HA Sometimes if I don't have a book to read I will bring my ipod in there and just relax.




2) I have to put lotion on my feet before I go to bed. I am not sure why but I don't like that dry feeling on my feet in the sheets. There have been times where I hop in bed and forget to put on lotion and and think.... oh I don't need to tonight I am to tired but I always end up getting out of bed to put lotion on. I usually have the lotion on my night stand.



3) I like to eat cucumbers cut up and soaked in vinegar and I also like Rice a Roni the Sanfransico Treat (San-fran flavored kind) I only like it super hot right from the pan.





4) I loved teaching kids how to ski last winter..... I hope that I get that opportunity again this year. I am not sure if it was the teaching or that fact that I really improved in my own skiing. Either way it was all good!

5) I love being with my family - I guess that is not something that no one knows.


Ok so there you have it...... I am boring aren't I? In 5 years from now you can tagg me again I the list would probably be the same... Well if you are perfect there is no reason to change anything right! HA HA

3 comments:

Jess said...

Good work Kristi! ...except you did the wrong tag :) I wanted you to do "the three's tag" (<-- click the link), but I will forgive you.

And you didn't have to google - you could have called silly girl.

What about this lunch we were talking about...? My cell is 801.634.7637. Call me and let me know when you want to go. I have an occasional lunch meeting, but am usually free.

Bonnie said...

Kristi-those answers are great!! HaHaHa-I can't sleep without lotion on my feet either! I will wake up in the middle of the night if my feet are dry and it drives me CRAZY! (see, you are not so strange!)

Sara said...

I had no idea you were such a lotion junkie! I personally can't stand it on my feet before bed because it feels like my feet are sticky and can't move. I bet you have really soft feet though!

I loved seeing you guys last week. The kids have grown up so much and it really, really made me want to move home more than ever. Ryan thought if he sent me home for awhile I would get Utah out of my system, but the opposite happened. Ha ha!